Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What HDMI TV MODEL do you suggest for monitoring?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eric Blouin
(MXO)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: What HDMI TV MODEL do you suggest for monitoring? Reply with quote

HI,

I am still waiting for my pre-bought MXO2 to ship. But I am not writing to bother you about the release date...

I would like to know if you guys suggest a model of HDTV to monitor through HDMI. Did you run some tests with different ones?

My main monitoring will be done through HD-SDI on a professional 17' HD monitor, but I also want to use a larger screen to give my clients a real feeling of the HD image size.

Suggestions?

Eric Blouin
Societe Digitale
Customer_Care_Bassel
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Eric,

Unfortunately, there are no test results I can share with you at this point in time, however; We recommend an HDMI monitor that supports 1920×1080 for previewing all HD formats, and "dot-by-dot" mode for 1:1 pixel mapping. We have tested the Sharp Aquos 32" and 42" and have no problems at all. The Key is the native resolution and the "dot-by-dot" feature of the TV set itself for 1:1 pixel mapping - Meaning the TV will not resize the image.

Thanks,
B.C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam