Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Capture Device in Adobe Premier CS5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with previous versions of Adobe (Mac)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saeng4net
(MXO2 Mini with MAX)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: No Capture Device in Adobe Premier CS5 Reply with quote

Hi,
I just got my MX02 Mini with Max and hooked up per user manual. When I created a project in CS5 and tried to capture video from my Sony HDV Walkman Player as source, but did not see any video signal in the capture window. There is no device control. I tried both output using HDMI and Component video out from my Sony HDV Walkman different time, but still did not work. I set my video input to HDMI when using HDMI output from the Sony Walkman and did not see any signal. When I switch to component and set the video input to comment in the system setting, but still did not see the video. Can someone please give me some advise.

I use Mac Book Pro with Thunderbolt adapter.

Thank you.
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. I will move this to our technical support forum so a senior technical support agent can answer your questions quickly. Just to let you know that the Matrox MX02 Mini with Max does not have our RS-422 machine control connection.

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Matrox_Support_Peter
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi saeng4net,

As per our conversation, you need to use the Matrox Vetura capture application. Please let us know of the results you get using the capture application with the settings we recommended.

Peter

Matrox Video Technical Support
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with previous versions of Adobe (Mac) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: