Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MX02 mini compatibility with Premiere Pro CS3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ascottmac
(MXO)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: MX02 mini compatibility with Premiere Pro CS3 Reply with quote

I am using Windows 7 64 bit with a quad core processor. Unfortunately I have a great machine using old software. I am behind the times with my Premiere Pro CS3 with no hope of upgrading so I need to know if Premiere CS3 will work with the MX02 mini to import AVCHD. I will be using Cineform to transcode the AVCHD so CS3 can deal with it.
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. With regards to your inquiry, please note that only CS4 and higher are supported with the MXO2 family of products.

Our Matrox MXO2 Mini drivers come with A/V Tools; A Windows application that lets you use your Matrox I/O device to quickly and easily capture and playback your audio/video assets without opening a complete NLE (in your case: CS3). It lets you capture video from your camera or VTR into AVI files on your computer. The AVI files can be used in Adobe Encore, Media Encoder, and After Effects as well as many Video for Windows compatible applications. You can choose to capture to the uncompressed 8- or 10-bit codecs for the highest quality or to the highly efficient Matrox MPEG-2 I-frame codec at up to 300 Mb/s. If you need to work with a difficult-to-edit format such as XDCAM or AVCHD, using the Matrox MPEG- 2 I-frame codec as an intermediate format for editing greatly improves productivity.

Thanks,
B.C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam