Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Invalid serial number???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malombroso
(MXO)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Invalid serial number??? Reply with quote

Hi... I have a problem with the registration of the product I bought. It's a MXO2 mini Max and when I try to register the product it tells me that the serial number is invalid. I therefore can't use it and I can't download the software and documentation to make it work.
Please let me know what I should do.
Best regards

Stefano
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Stefano, please email the serial number to our Customer Care team (c u s t o m e r_c a r e@ m a t r o x . c o m) so they can fix this issue as soon as posible.
P.S.: I do see however that you already have an MXO2 Mini registered under your name, so is this a 2nd unit that you're trying to register?

If you'd like to reach them by phone, please use this number:
Toll Free: (800) 361-4903 (North America), or (514) 822-6364 (Worldwide)

Thanks,
B.C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam