Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Streaming Hardware Recommendation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xrufusx
(MXO)

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Streaming Hardware Recommendation Reply with quote

Hello,

I am trying to find out what hardware products will work to stream HD content from an HDMI camera source to my ustream/stickam/livestream account?

I plan on using a laptop as the main encoding station and live streaming straight to stickam/ustream/livestream via FMLE or Producer (ustream only).

The camera can output either 720p or 1080i via HDMI.

I am considering the following products:
1. Matrox MXO2 Mini
2. Matrox MXO2 Mini Max

Thanks for you help.
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. The Matrox MXO2 family of products does work with most of these applications for live streaming. To see all the application we work with click here: http://www.matrox.com/video/en/solutions/streaming/ and
http://www.matrox.com/video/en/products/mxo2_mini_max/software/

You can do both 720p and 1080i via HDMI on the Matrox MXO2 mini. If you are unsure about wether or not to get our Max technology there is a promotion below that might make your choice alot easier.

regards,

JD
Customer Care

Here is a copy of our current MXO2 Mini promotion with a $250 discount on our Max technology:

There has never been a better time to buy the most affordable I/O solution on the market with lightning fast H.264 encoding.
For a limited time, you pay as little as $599*.

Matrox MXO2 Mini MAX provides HDMI and analog video and audio input and output for
Apple Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, and the newly released Adobe Creative Suite 6.

It also turbocharges H.264 encoding for deliveries to the web, mobile devices, and Blu-ray up to five times faster than software alone without sacrificing quality ? all in a convenient, portable breakout box.

Matrox MXO2 devices are still the only I/O solutions on the market that connect anywhere, Mac and PC, via PCIe, ExpressCard/34, or a Thunderbolt adapter ? with the same versatile unit.

Other important features include 10-bit hardware scaling and inexpensive HD monitoring with the exclusive Matrox HDMI Calibration Utility.

Matrox MXO2 Mini MAX purchases qualify for a savings of $250 until July 31, 2012.

* Product Description Special Price
Matrox MXO2 Mini MAX for use with desktops (PCIe) $599
Matrox MXO2 Mini MAX for use with laptops (ExpressCard/34) $599
Matrox MXO2 Mini MAX for use with Thunderbolt enabled computers $699

Terms and conditions:
1. Offer valid until July 31, 2012.
2. All prices are in USD not including local taxes and delivery.
3. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion from Matrox.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam