Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Matrox mx02 mini max & 3D Bluray Production

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andi1
(MXO)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Matrox mx02 mini max & 3D Bluray Production Reply with quote

Hi,
I've a question about the ability of the mx02 mini.

I am looking for a breakout box to preview 3D content from editing systems on a 3d LCD television.
As far as those informations on the website this is possible with the mx02 mini.

Now my question: If I choose to buy the max version does it improve the renderings for 3D bluray compatible .mvc files?
I didn't find any informations on this topic & would be really happy if someone has some links with further informations or tests.

thank you!
best regards
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Andi and thnk you for your interest in Matrox products. Our support for 3D workflows is shown here: http://www.matrox.com/video/en/products/mxo2_mini/3d_workflows/

Depending on which OS you are using, It looks like you are on a PC. The Max technology increases the speed in which H.264 files are made, mainly .MP4 files. Our H.264 section is devided up by supported applications here: http://www.matrox.com/video/en/solutions/encoding/

regards,

JD
Customer Care
(MXO)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi JD,
thanks for your quick response.
I've seen those pages before.
Are there any more detailed informations somewhere about Mpeg-4 MVC (which is based on H.264) compatibility for mass production Bluray 3d discs?
Or is it not supported at all?
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Andi and thnk you for your continued interest in Matrox products. We do not have support for .mvc files.

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam