Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Buying a MX02 Mini now to use with MC5.0.4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GarethH
(MXO)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Buying a MX02 Mini now to use with MC5.0.4 Reply with quote

We're still using Avid MC 5.0.4 and want to buy a MX02 Mini to use with it. Will it still work with this older version of Media Composer, or is it now all set-up to run with MC6 instead?
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. With regards to your question, please note that this specific version has not been officially tested with the Matrox MXO2 Mini, however please note that we have drivers (That you can still download as of date) that offer support for MC 5.0.3 which in my opinion, should be okay to install, since from what I can gather, added no major alteration in the application.

I would like to leave this post open to see if there are any users out there that are using MC 5.0.4 with our MXO2 Mini and like to share there experiences...

Best regards,
B.C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam