Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discount on Thunderbolt adapter?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
danmccabe
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Discount on Thunderbolt adapter? Reply with quote

I purchased a mini back in late May, when the thunderbolt adapter was going to be out by July.

I seem to recall that there was a promise of a good deal on the thunderbolt adapter when it finally shipped; I don't believe I've received any emails about that.

Does such a discount exist for those of us that bought based on the "promise" of the thunderbolt adapter?

Is there a trade-in program to get a Thunderbolt equipped Mini?

Thanks
autumn
(MXO)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Discount on Thunderbolt adapter? Reply with quote

Hi Dan,

To get the Matrox Thunderbolt adapter at the promotional pricing, it must have been ordered during the promotional period, which ended around Sept. 1. If you wish to get the Thunderbolt adapter now, it is at regular pricing, regardless of when the MXO2 purchase was made.

Note that there is not a special MXO2 for Thunderbolt - when you order MXO2, you just specify which adapter you want - PCIe, laptop, or Thunderbolt. Any of these adapters can be purchased separately as well.

http://www.sharbor.com/products/MTXN9100001.html

Thank you

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor Computers
www.sharbor.com

danmccabe wrote:
I purchased a mini back in late May, when the thunderbolt adapter was going to be out by July.

I seem to recall that there was a promise of a good deal on the thunderbolt adapter when it finally shipped; I don't believe I've received any emails about that.

Does such a discount exist for those of us that bought based on the "promise" of the thunderbolt adapter?

Is there a trade-in program to get a Thunderbolt equipped Mini?

Thanks
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Dan and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. The Matrox MXO2 family of products works with all 3 adapters, PCIe, ExpressCard/34 and the New Thunderbolt. This is the same product that works with different systems by changing the adapter. We sent out emails to inform registered users that our Discounted Thunderbolt adapters were now availible to those who qualify. The discounted rate is now expired, you can still simply just buy the adapter from any of our authorised dealers such as Jeff at Safe Harbor.

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2 Mini All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam