Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Avid MC6 and Matroz MX02 mini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Avid Media Composer Family (Windows)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
woofer
(MXO)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:31 pm    Post subject: Avid MC6 and Matroz MX02 mini Reply with quote

I have just installed MC6 on my PC. I started a 4x3 project that I wanted to caputure an old spot from digibeta. I've connected a AJA H15 sdi-to-HDMI converter to the HDMI input of the mini. I know the AJA box is sending video. I can see trash in the capture window but full frame video is not coming through. Ideas?
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Woofer and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. I will be moving your question to the Avid MC 6 tech support forum for the PC.

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Woofer,

Can you confirm what version of MXO2 Mini drivers you are running?
Can you bypass the SDI to HDMI converter and try capturing directly from the source? ie. Composite etc..
Please note we have not tested or certified converters with our MXO2 product. However, we will try to troubleshoot the issue as best as possible.

Have you tried with a different HDMI cable?
What is the output signal (format/frame rate) of the digibeta matching the Avid sequence settings?

Do you have an external output connected while capturing? What does the output look like?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> MXO2 Family and Mojito MAX with Avid Media Composer Family (Windows) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: