Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MX02 LE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nguyen
(MXO)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:18 am    Post subject: MX02 LE Reply with quote

Hi,

I want to have a complete video editing system and I want to use MX02 LE. I wonder to know do I have to buy something with MX02 LE for complete system works? (What kind of computer . . . . )Please list it for me.
Many Thanks
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. We ask that your computer meets are system requirements. We do not have any preference from one platform to the next and do not have any preferences between computer companies.

We recommend that your PC meets these requirements: http://www.matrox.com/video/en/support/windows/mxo2/system/requirements/

We recommend that your Mac meets these requirements: http://www.matrox.com/video/en/support/mac/mxo2/system/requirements/

If you are looking for a Turnkey sollution or a system builder you can send us an email with your contact information and we will have someone contact you right away. customer_care@matrox.com

Regards,

JD
Customer Care
Mickridge
(MXO)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the PC have to be a Dual-CPU/dual-core CPU or an you use a quad core?
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes you can use a dual core or a quad core.

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Mickridge
(MXO)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been using an RT.X2 for some years now. Which would be better for me the MX02 or the LE?
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. The Matrox MXO2 and the MXO2 LE have the same video inputs and outputs, the difference is the Audio I/O. To see which audio setup is right for please refer to the PDF located here: http://www.matrox.com/video/media/pdf/products/pc/mxo2/en_product_selection.pdf.

regards,

JD
Customer Care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam