Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Real time playback setting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
(MXO)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Real time playback setting Reply with quote

i bought PCIe Host adapter seperately and i have connected properly as given in the guide. i have installed the software 2.0 version but even then my external device is not detected. i can see only DV but not matrox. please help me to find out the problem.
(MXO)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there

Are you using this on an a Mac or PC? What NLE? Try to provide as much info as you can as its all likely to be helpful.

Best
Andy
Matrox_Presales
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thank you for your interest in Matrox products. Yes Andy is correct, the more information you give the more help we are able to give you. Just so fr next time this is the pre-purchase forum, the Tech support forum is found on the same page just below. http://forum.matrox.com/mxo/index.php

Regards,

JD
Customer Care
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam