Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RTX100 Effects for MX02

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
herman
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: RTX100 Effects for MX02 Reply with quote

I am a decade long SATISFIED user of the Matrox RTX100. I have loved using this system. It had everything that I needed for quick, professional, REAL TIME special effects that have satisfied my clients for YEARS. I have delayed moving to High Definition knowing that I would also be forced to update and change my system. I finally have made the migration to HD, choosing Adobe CS5 and have the MX02 "loyalty update" to go with it.
Unfortunately, the real time special effects that I have known and loved for years are no longer there with it. Lens flares, 3D page curls, cubes, spheres, color effects, dve's, ALL GONE! Shocked As someone else in this forum stated, it's hard to understand why Matrox would pull the plug on something that has been so successful to so many satisfied users. I am extremely hopeful that the design team will pave a way so that these wonderful drag and drop effects can become a part of the Matrox User experience again. Until then, I am keeping my RTX system alive, and will faithfully use it for all my standard definition edit jobs.
Take this as a vote MATROX DESIGN TEAM for the release of all your valued effects to be brought back. PLEASE!
daplus_NVS
(MXO2 LE with MAX)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: YES, The RTX100 effects would make life great! Reply with quote

Can the RTX 100 efects be brought back to life?
MSV
(MXO2 Rack with MAX)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you guys, I miss them too, a lot!! MXO2 is a great tool nowadays, but I am disappointed to its effects collection. Please hear us Matrox and try to get those beauties back to life!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: