Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MX02 Family with Adobe CS5 on Windows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Ezra Matig-a
(MXO)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: MX02 Family with Adobe CS5 on Windows Reply with quote

Hi,

I hope I found the right place to ask this, from the instructions on the webinar.

I was asking about the MX02 LE MAX, if it works with Adobe CS5 with emphasis on Adobe After Effects. We were told by matrox representatives at the Broadcast Asia Convention held here in Singapore that CS5 would be supported and the announcement was supposed to be before Broadcast Asia but did have some delay. I am hoping to find out more how much this will help us out with our work.

If it is working fine with CS5 on windows, how will it compare with CS4. Do we need any specific graphic cards to work along side the unit? I understand it speeds up compression specially H.264, will it also help out during pre-renders and previews and scrubbing or will all that be dependent on the our GPU installed? Thanks in advance..

John Ezra Matig-a
johnmatiga@asiatravel.com
Customer_Care_Bassel
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John and thank you for your interest in the Matrox products. Adobe CS5 drivers are now released and available for download from our website. The MXO2 LE requires the MAX Option in order to accelerate certain effects. The Matrox MXO2 LE with MAX work in conjunction with the power of your CPU to perform a variety of advanced realtime effects including:

- Realtime primary color correction
- Realtime secondary color correction
- Realtime chroma and luma keying
- Realtime speed changes
- Realtime transitions
- Realtime move & scale
- Realtime SD clip upscaling in an HD timeline
- Realtime HD clip downscaling in an SD timeline
- Native Adobe Premiere Pro effects and transitions
- Realtime timecode

Matrox Flex CPU effects are also available for use with versions of the MXO2 devices without MAX, however, the effects may not perform in real time. Please check this page for more information on the benefits included with this new release.

Best regards,
B.C.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Pre-Purchase for Matrox MXO2, MXO2 LE and MXO2 Rack All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

This board is protected by Phpbbantispam