Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Windows 7 / 32-bit for MXO2 mini?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayDeeBee
(MXO)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Windows 7 / 32-bit for MXO2 mini? Reply with quote

Hello,

I am successfully using Adobe Production Premium CS3 and CS4 on a DELL OptiPlex 960 running Windows 7 Professional/32-bit.

I decided to purchase a MXO2 mini but literally fell off my chair when I discovered that only Windows 7 / 64-bit is being supported!

Why are Vista 32 and XP 32 supported, but not Windows 7-32? It really sounds weird and illogical.

Is there any hope this will be fixed?
Is there any workaround meanwhile?

Thank you.
Matrox_Support_Sam
(Moderator)

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

As you mentioned, the Matrox MXO2 drivers support the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate (64-bit), Windows Vista Business or Ultimate (32- or 64-bit) with Service Pack 2, or Windows XP
Professional (32-bit) with Service Pack 3.

You can make future feature requests for other OS versions in our Product Feature section. I will move this post to Product Feature section for evaluation.
I would recommended taking advantage of the 64-bit architecture especially with Windows 7 and Adobe CS4/CS5 configuration.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: