Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

is it possible to use matrox FX from RTX-100 on MXO2 mini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amirsound
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: is it possible to use matrox FX from RTX-100 on MXO2 mini Reply with quote

I have been using Premiere pro 2 with RTX 100 for a while now, and I like your FX tools.

I have recently upgraded to Premiere CS4 with MXO2 mini and was suprized to see no effects at all, other than color correction. I inicailly selected this hardware for the upcomming CS5 (upgrade is in the mail as I'm typing).

Is it possible to install the older effects on MXO2 mini?
Is there an way to get these effects to work on my current system? Should I have baught a diffrent product? RTX2 LE maybe?

Can I use my old RXT 100 card and MXO2 mini at the same time?

I know there are still driver issues so I'm planning on waiting with the upgrade to CS5. All my questions are regarding CS4 4.2
autumn
(MXO)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Typically, it is not a good idea to install two capture cards on the same system, their will be conflicts. Also, the RT.X100 effects are not compatible with any other systems, not RT.X2 or MXO2.

Matrox is advertising "Matrox RT Technology" for MXO2 Mini with MAX for CS5, perhaps more RT effects will be available than before, hope to see new drivers soon

Jeff Pulera
Safe Harbor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: