Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Slight lag with MXO2 audio out vs HDMI monitor still there

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
seascapeproductions
(MXO)

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:16 am    Post subject: Slight lag with MXO2 audio out vs HDMI monitor still there Reply with quote

Even with the 1.9.1 update, audio out from the MXO2 is still 1 to 2 frames out of sync with the HDMI out video. It is slight so many folks probably don't notice, but is not correct especially in a professional studio. I have been using the workaround of coming out of the HDMI monitor with the audio instead of the MXO2 so both are in sync. Is this planned on being addressed in the next update?
gershpost
(MXO2)

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also waiting for a solution to this problem. I've suggested that a very valuable feature in a future software upgrade would be the ability to delay audio output from the MXO2 - as many home theater amplifiers currently feature. This could be similar to the Frame Offset control in FCP's system settings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: