Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

capture software for mac

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
produtiva
(MXO2 Mini)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: capture software for mac Reply with quote

Are you guy's plan to do a capture software for the MXO2?
as you may constate there are lots of problems with your mxo2 card for mac..
i think it will be easier to everyone to capture the video with one card produced for the MXO2, capturing with the h264, and then we may edit with any software, premiere, fcp anything...
i bought your MXO2, and with premiere it crashes, as i never see a mac crashing, and with FCP it just recognizes the card sometimes.. its a big problem when we are in a rush.. so i just bought a el gato and is plug and play ,for what i need is just ok... it captures h264, unfornately i work with pal sistem and the card only captures 640x40 max.. and thats a little problem..

that's why im asking you guys to do a capture software to help everyone who as problems of configuring the MXO2 card.

victor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: