Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Video Stuttering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wojdarm
(MXO2)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Video Stuttering Reply with quote

I have had a video stuttering problem with the MXO2 since I got it and after much troubleshooting my workaround has been to disable the "mirror on desktop" and it works ok. I really like having the video play both places though and I keep trying to find a fix. I've noticed that when the "mirror on desktop" is on, the stuttering tends to start when you either mark a new "in" or "out" (I tap the "i" button a lot while the video is playing). It also might be related to the thumbnail view in the bins, which seems to have an effect on the stuttering. My question is; is all this related? Should I just not expect the MXO2 to handle the mirror option? I could just get used to it if I need to and don't want to work on this anymore if it just won't do it. Does it work for others?

Thanks for any advice,
Bob
Matrox_Support_Mac
(Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Yes you need to disable the "mirror on desktop" to fix the stuttering problem.
I don't know if has been requested as a feature to use (most people don't mind or use it), but I'll move it to the Feature Enhancements section, so your voice can be heard!

Best regards,
-Mac
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MXO User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: