Matrox Monarch User Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch      
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank You Joe Di Ciocco!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox Monarch User Forum Index -> User Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roger123

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:28 am    Post subject: Thank You Joe Di Ciocco!!!! Reply with quote

Hi, I just wanted to take the time to write a testimonial on how much of an awesome customer service representative Joe Di Ciocco is. Not only was he kind and knowledgeable about the product, he when on and beyond the normal expectations. On Thursday, December 2, 2015 Joe literally was on the phone with me for 3 + hours making sure that the product purchased was working properly and wanted to make sure that we had a successful test. Friday December 3, 2015 I called Joe and he helped me troubleshoot why our network was not allowing the streams to be successful. Joe again spent 5+ hours helping me even to the point that the office lights turned off and the only light available was his computer. We here at Houston Methodist Hospital are now going to have a successful conference.

Every company needs a person that a customer can count on and Joe is the guy. I have called many companies looking for support and no one has ever been as patient as Joe, if your company has an Award for customer service I believe Joe deserves this hands down. Every company deserves to have a leader and I believe Joe should be team leader/manager and train customer service representatives on how to be a little more like him.

Thank you Joe and I look forward to working with you in the future and foster a relationship with Houston Methodist Hospital.

Roger Ramirez
Education Technology Administrator
Houston Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center
Houston Methodist Hospital
Matrox_Support_Joe

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Roger for the very kind feedback. I wish to also thank you for being an awesome client and for your patience as we took all necessary steps to troubleshoot the issue. I am glad that the stream is working properly and that you are now fully prepared for your event next week. Please relay my thanks to your IT and streaming provider contacts as well. Working with technical issues is always a challenge but it can also be a pleasure, as it has been in this case.

I will call you shortly to follow up on the preview stream function.

PS: There was absolutely no traffic on the way home last night Smile Sweet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox Monarch User Forum Index -> User Testimonials All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: