Matrox MC100 User Forum Forum Index

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch         RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

setting of horizontal offset for stereoscopic adjust

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MC100 User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vojtech

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:05 am    Post subject: setting of horizontal offset for stereoscopic adjust Reply with quote

Hello,
I would like to ask you if is possible to add little feature into menu. Main problem is, when i'm shooting with side by side stereo rig, i need to many times adjust the horizontal adjust.

First feature - when I will push and hold button +or- the value will increase/decrease automatically. Because at this time i need to push this button about 100times to adjust one camera (200 times for both).

Second feature (Interaxial offset)- possibility to adjust both cameras in the same time. Each camera in different direction. Example. When i hold +button SDI 1 will set the horizontal offset to the right and SDI2 to the left. -button will move the offset in opposite directions.

Anyways i really love this product and thank you for it.
Life is much easier without black magics Very Happy

Thank you
Vojta
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Matrox MC100 User Forum Forum Index -> Product Feature Enhancements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: